Make the Smart Move for Your Business
You can do business anywhere these days. Why not do it from Fargo Moorhead, where the economy is strong, public policies are business-friendly, transportation access and connections are exceptional and the workers are smart, reliable and dedicated to doing a great job? Why not, indeed.
How the GFMEDC Will Help Your Company
Please contact our Business Development Director. All inquiries to the GFMEDC are strictly confidential.
Fargo Moorhead is a Smart Move for companies that are looking for a new location or a business-friendly place to expand. We’ll help you make it.
Since every industry and every company is different, we’ll customize our services and the information we provide to meet your needs. We will:
- Provide all the information you need about doing business in Fargo Moorhead, the community and quality of life.
- Help access local and state incentives for new businesses.
- Help quantify savings from incentive programs and compare them to the costs of other locations your company may be considering.
- Help identify a specific location or property.
- Connect you to local suppliers, vendors and university resources that can contribute to your company’s success.
- Provide tours of the community and potential business locations for representatives of your company.
- Provide tours of the community for spouses.
- Once you decide Fargo Moorhead is the place for your company or new satellite operation, we’ll help integrate you, your employees and families into the community.
Connecting to angel investors and venture capitalists is surprisingly easy in Fargo Moorhead. Compared to many big cities, regional capital sources are remarkably accessible in Greater Fargo Moorhead, thanks to the community’s small-town feel and the connectedness of its citizens. In addition, angels that invest local companies benefit from income tax credits in both Minnesota and North Dakota, helping to mitigate the risk that is inherent in investing in start-ups.Read More
The base of research and development activity in Fargo Moorhead is solid and growing. The private sector and academia engage in an impressive array of R&D aimed at using cutting edge technology to make the world better and our lives easier. Companies benefit from business-focused public policy, such as the most generous R&D tax credit in the nation, and Fargo Moorhead’s educated and dedicated workforce.Read More
The Fargo Moorhead region is home to a number of industrial parks, greenfield sites, office parks of varying sizes, and stand-alone professional buildings. Our real estate database regularly consists of approximately 500 sites and buildings.Read More